Rock CS will be held virtually on June 5, 2021!
Presenter Tasks Timeline:
#1: Log into Sched/Make Sched Account: https://sched.com/ PLEASE COMPLETE BY END-OF-DAY MAY 16
- If you already have a Sched account, please make sure to update your account (ie new email, etc)
- If you are making a new Sched account, please make sure to use the same email you received this communication through.
Task 1: Verify all personal and session information
Be sure to take note of your presentation time.
Task 2: Review how to edit sessions: https://sched.com/guide-category/speaker-tools/
NOTE: Add/revise capacity if needed – notify Bobbie Bastian if you’d like to cap attendance (email@example.com)
Task 3: Include Feedback form information in your session: Sched has a built in Feedback form. At the end of your session, please ask your participants to provide your session with feedback
- Viewing Session Feedback
- Attendees will receive an email at 5pm on June 5 asking them to provide feedback.
Task 4: Review conference sessions
#2: Familiarize yourself with WebEx (if you are new to it)
Non-SVVSD presenters, create a free WebEx account to explore
NOTE: For non-SVVSD presenters, there will be an orientation on Thursday, June 3 from 4-5 pm (link is here; pw if needed is QmtQzBvs)
#3: Review Session Procedures:
- For non SVVSD presenters: We will launch your Webex session on the conference day 10 minutes before its scheduled start time. Please join ten minutes early so that you can be made a host of your session.
- For SVVSD presenters: Please start enter your room 10 minutes before your session
- If your session is 2 or 3 hours in length, please plan for breaks as follows:
- 3 hour sessions: 10 minutes
- 2 hour sessions: 5 minutes
- Build these into your session schedule where it makes sense
Again, thank you for your interest and time! We look forward to seeing you on June 5th.
Rock CS Planning Team