Dear Rock CS Presenters,
First, thank you again for your willingness to present this year at Rock CS. Sharing your expertise and experience is what makes this conference impactful and meaningful. Thank you very much!
Second, please take a moment to read through the following presenter information for this year’s conference:
- Rock CS is on June 3, 2022 8:00 am-3:50 pm followed by Colorado CSTA Chapter meeting from 4:00-5:00
- The conference is a hybrid event. The majority of sessions are in-person, with some virtual or hybrid learning opportunities.
Presenter Tasks Timeline. PLEASE COMPLETE BY END-OF-DAY MAY 16:
- Log into Sched/Make Sched Account: https://sched.com/
- If you already have a Sched account, please be sure to update your account (ie new email, etc)
- If you are making a new Sched account, please make sure to use the same email you received this communication through.
- Verify/update all personal and session information
- Be sure to take note of your presentation time and whether your session is in-person, hybrid, or virtual. If your session is virtual or hybrid, additional information will be sent to you in the coming weeks regarding setting up and using a WebEx account.
- If needed, edit your session description and upload any ready presentation materials to Sched: https://sched.com/guide-category/speaker-tools/
Again, thank you for your interest and time! We look forward to seeing you on June 3rd.
Your Rock CS Planning Team